Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Gingerbread

American Thanksgiving is coming up, and my hubbie is demanding gingerbread. Has anyone noticed that the Christmas stuff is out too? I wonder if all that is connected somehow?

Anyway, I decided to do a quick batch of Pumpkin gingerbread cookies - the problem, they were very moist! So soft and chewy! Gnome liked them!


Gingerbread is very easy to make. I've seen all sorts - Molasses, without molasses, with pudding powder, with sugar and spice. I like Molasses best. What is your favorite gingerbread recipe?



I guess I don't have much else to say. Why don't you check out the link party @ 733 Blog! @ Sew Much Ado

post signature

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Very cute pumpkin cookies! Good job on the frosting :)

Chef Bee said...

Your cookies are so cute. I love gingerbread, I'll try your recipe.

Plan B

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

very cute; these look very yummy!