Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pink wedding!

I loved the setup for this wedding. Pink and Fuchsia were the colours, and boy did they fit the bride and groom! The spread included on two tier cake (with Polka-dots), one Ice-creme cone cake, and one gluten-free orange-almond cake. I was super happy to pull myself out of my baking funk, and to get to work on a real project!



The cake included small sugar flowers and sugar butterflies! I loved the cake flavors she choose. The top tier is Chocolate, the bottom, Lemon.... In the other cake, almond and then strawberry. FUN! I love the not-so-basic flavors!


The whole room was decorated in pink bows and white tulle. I loved the bride. Her bubbly personality and cute babushka to hide her hair from her husband was just adorable!



So, I now have two tutorials to post as a result! I guess you'll have to check back later to see what they will be :)

post signature

8 comments:

Pink Little Cake said...

So cute!!! I love the butterflies.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Very pretty and sweet. Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Wedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Adorable - I bet this was a fun couple to make a wedding cake for.

Momgen said...

Wow that is one cute cake...happy weekend and my pink Saturday is up.

You can visit here

cassandrasminicorner said...

Such a pretty cake and those butterflies are just adding more beauty to the cake, yum!

Visiting from Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/new-hello-kitty-shoes.html

Unknown said...

so cute.

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

This came out really pretty! Thanks for sharing at Snips and Spice Sunday Slice.

Unknown said...

I think this post is very informative and helpful. I have to add this to my collection. You did a great job! Very good article. Based on your previous post, I also wrote an in-depth article.The space bar game with timer is a fantastic feature that allows you to enhance your games abilities. You may be interested in reading this article. Thanks for visiting.